In order to engage students in direct and meaningful ways, and to support the foundations of a broad campus culture of student engagement with the life of the mind at Malone, the Center for Christian Faith & Culture has established a junior fellowship program for current undergraduate students in all majors and disciplines. The goal of the junior fellowship program is to develop and mentor individual students, encouraging them to embrace and participate in the Center’s mission and to promote our work within the student population.
Fellowship Award Amount = $100.00 (non-renewable) plus complimentary books and reading materials.
- All majors and academic disciplines at Malone University
- Completion of at least 30 hours of study at Malone
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Fellows will attend public lectures hosted by the Center
- Participate in a faculty-led reading group, which will meet on campus and at faculty member’s homes
The program will begin in January of 2014. Click on this link – fellowship application – and fill out the form to apply.
Application must be returned to Dr. Bryan Hollon in the Department of Bible, Theology, and Ministry before 4:00 PM on Friday, November 14, 2014.